Mergers and Acquisitions
Orr & Reno’s Mergers & Acquisitions group is comprised of corporate, tax, employment, environmental, intellectual property and securities attorneys, among others, who have the knowledge and experience to handle complex transactions. We work closely with clients to understand their financial and personal objectives while applying a practical approach to guide transactions to closing on time and within budget.
Mergers & Acquisitions transactions often involve multijurisdictional issues and require specialized counsel in various disciplines. Our group has extensive experience representing international, national and regional companies in a wide range of industries.
Our lawyers have served as lead counsel on the following transactions:
- The sale of consortium of 12 hydroelectric facilities in the Northeast
- The sale of a national meat processing facility to a Canadian strategic buyer
- The purchase, sale, financing and equity rise in connection with the transfer of over $500 Million in franchised hotels from Texas to Boston
- The acquisition and financing of a national foundry business
- The acquisition and financing of a consortium of wholesale plumbing and heating supply businesses
- The acquisition of two major beer wholesale distribution companies
- The sale of a boutique chocolate manufacturing business to a Korean buyer
- The acquisition and financing of a petroleum equipment distribution and servicing company by a strategic buyer