Maureen Smith Becomes Most Recent Orr & Reno “Super Lawyer” Selection; Joins 7 ColleaguesOct 18, 2018
Maureen Smith has joined seven attorneys from the Concord, NH law firm of Orr & Reno who have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2018 edition of Super Lawyers.
Smith, recognized for the first time joins long-time honorees Peter F. Burger, William L. Chapman, Judith A. Fairclough, Margaret Kerouac, John Malmberg and Jeffrey Spear who each earned the distinction of “Super Lawyer”, while Julie Morse was again recognized as a “Rising Star”.
Super Lawyers (https://www.superlawyers.com/) is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected in all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C. following a multiphase selection process, including peer nominations and evaluations combined with independent research.
Here is a breakdown of recognition for Orr & Reno attorneys currently listed among Super Lawyers:
- Burger was selected as a top rated business and corporate attorney. He has been listed since 2007.
- Chapman was selected in practice areas of appellate law. He has been listed since 2007.
- Fairclough was selected in the practice area of family law. She has been listed since 2016.
- Kerouac was selected in the practice areas of family law. She has been listed since 2015.
- Malmberg was first selected as top rated health care attorney in both 2007 and 2008. He was honored again in 2013 and each year since.
- Smith was selected for the first time in the practice area of environmental law.
- Spear was selected in the practice area of business litigation. He has been listed since 2014.
- Morse was has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in the practice areas of securities and corporate finance since 2014.