Judith A. Fairclough
Judith is a family law specialist, certified marital mediator and is also certified in the area of collaborative practice. Her approach to divorce, post-divorce matters and prenuptial agreements is creative and client centered. She handles a variety of divorce related disputes in cases involving complex financial issues, large and small business interests, multi-million dollar estates and various complicated financial scenarios and has expertise in drafting and reviewing prenuptial agreements.
Judith is an avid gardener and cyclist.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Hearings Committee, New Hampshire Supreme Court Attorney Discipline System
- Board Member, New Hampshire Bar Association Pro Bono Referral Program
- Founding Member, Certified Financial Litigators, New Hampshire Chapter
- Certified Marital Mediator
- Certified in Collaborative Practice
- Former Co-Chair, Family Law Section, New Hampshire Bar Association
- CLE Program faculty, New Hampshire Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member, Family Division Rules and Policy Group
- Member, Collaborative Law Alliance/New Hampshire
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Board Member, The Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Co-chair, Friends Fighting Cancer 5K
- Volunteer, Healing with Art Program, Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Parents’ Committee, St. Lawrence University
Honors & Distinctions
Regularly Cited in The Best Lawyers in America for Family Law.
A Practical Guide To Divorce In New Hampshire – Chapters on Prenuptial Agreements and Family Law Published by MCLE New England, December 2009 (as supplemented in 2011)