Orr &Reno’s Taxation and Estate Planning Group works closely with our clients to identify their personal and business objectives, and to ensure that tax results are consistent with our clients’ business and personal goals. We have the experience and the track record to assist our clients in every phase of tax law. Our clients are individuals and sole proprietors, closely-held businesses, including corporations, limited liability companies and general and limited partnerships. We also serve as New Hampshire tax counsel for clients do business across state lines. We provide practical and proactive thinking, and we use sound and well-established financial, business and tax planning principles to mitigate our clients’ tax burdens.
Our services Include advising on:
- Tax planning for corporate, limited liability company and partnership transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, spin-offs, redemptions and liquidations.
- Estate and business succession planning, including owner buy-sell arrangements.
- Choice of business entity, including corporations, limited liability companies, and general and limited partnerships.
- Deferred compensation arrangements and equity compensation plans, including qualified and non-qualified stock option plans.
- Individual and corporate income tax planning.
- Tax-exempt organizations, including public charities, private foundations and charitable trusts.
- Federal and state tax audits and litigation.