Our Governmental Relations Practice attorneys represent clients with various interests before the legislative, executive and judicial branches of government. Collectively, we have decades of state government experience, including service in executive branch agencies and commissions.
We assist clients in various industries in developing strategies for dealing with issues coming before the legislative and executive branches. We communicate with legislators and state agency heads and their staff and assist with drafting legislation and agency rules. We testify and monitor legislative hearings and respond to legislators’ questions. We advocate before state agencies, boards and commissions.
- Assisted in amending New Hampshire’s unemployment compensation law
- Assisted in amending automobile insurance rules
- Assisted in amending health insurance laws and rules
- Represented wind energy developer in legislative hearings and state agency rulemaking regarding wind project siting requirements
- Assisted interstate natural gas pipeline with intensive government outreach efforts and successfully lobbied to defeat 12 anti-pipeline bills in one legislative session
- Assisted in obtaining state government approval for contracts
- Charities and Non-Profits
- Health care
- Manufacturing, heavy and light
- Natural Gas
Lindsay E. (Whitelaw) Nadeau
Susan S. Geiger
Douglas L. Patch
George W. Roussos