The Professional Misconduct Practice Group provides representation to professionals who are licensed by various New Hampshire boards, commissions and committees. We assist in defending and resolving professional misconduct and ethics complaints, and provide counseling, investigation and litigation services to a wide range of regulated professionals, including lawyers, physicians, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, veterinarians, psychologists, realtors, engineers and accountants. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience representing clients before state licensing authorities, including the New Hampshire attorney discipline system, Board of Medicine, Board of Mental Health and numerous other licensing boards.
Our attorneys understand that license revocation and related disciplinary matters require not only a deep understanding of the law, but also dedication to achieving goals for clients whose professional reputations and livelihoods are at stake. We counsel, investigate and defend against professional misconduct complaints filed with New Hampshire’s professional licensing authorities. We work with clients and disciplinary authorities from initial complaint stages through hearings and appeals, as appropriate.
Our attorneys primarily represent the following professions before their respective disciplinary authorities:
- Lawyers (Attorney Discipline System)
- Physicians and Physicians Assistants (Board of Medicine)
- Mental Health Professionals (Board of Mental Health Practice)
- Psychologists (Board of Psychologists)
- Nursing Related Professionals (Board of Nursing)
- Pharmacists (Board of Pharmacy)
- Dentists (Board of Dental Examiners)
- Accountants (Board of Accountancy)
- Professional Engineers (Board of Professional Engineers)
- Real Estate Professionals (Real Estate Commission)
- Veterinary Professionals (Board of Veterinary Medicine)