Meredith R. Farrell
Meredith advises clients on a variety of matters including personal injury disputes, family law issues, trademark and trade dress infringement, and general civil litigation.
Meredith is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire School of Law and the Daniel Webster Scholars Honors Program. While in law school she completed legal residencies at the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of New Hampshire, BAE Systems, and with the Honorable Judge Laplante in the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire. Meredith was a member of the University of New Hampshire School of Law Moot Court Team and the Women’s Law Student Association.
A lifelong resident of New Hampshire, Meredith enjoys basketball, running and travel.
Professional and Community Involvement
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- University of New Hampshire School of Law Moot Court Coach
- Past Intern at the New Hampshire Fisher Cats and Game-Day Employee
Honors & Distinctions
- Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition- Regional Best Oral Argument Winner
- Marist College Communications Capstone Best Qualitative Research Award, 2016
- Daniel Webster Scholars Honors Program