‘Super Lawyers’ Recognizes 9 Orr & Reno Attorneys Plus 6 ‘Rising Stars’
by Mike DeBlasi | October 12, 2022 4:36 pm
Nine attorneys from Orr & Reno have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2022 edition of Super Lawyers and six additional attorneys have been chosen as “Rising Stars”.
Long-time honorees earning the distinction of “Super Lawyer” include: Peter F. Burger, Robert S. Carey, Jonathan M. Eck, Judith A. Fairclough, Margaret R. Kerouac, John A. Malmberg, Virginia Symmes Sheehan, Jeffrey C. Spear, and Lisa Snow Wade.
Recognized as a “Rising Star” are: Nicole A. Forbes, Meredith Farrell Goldstein, Petar Leonard, Bradford Melson, Julie Morse, and Lindsay E. Nadeau.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected in all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C. following a multiphase selection process, including peer nominations and evaluations combined with independent research.
Here is a breakdown of recognition for Orr & Reno attorneys currently listed among Super Lawyers:
- Burger was selected as a top-rated business and corporate attorney. He has been listed since 2007.
- Carey was selected in practice areas of business litigation. He has been listed since 2019.
- Eck was selected in the practice area of Estate & Trust Litigation. He has been listed since 2020.
- Fairclough was selected in the practice area of family law. She has been listed since 2016.
- Kerouac was selected in the practice areas of family law. She has been listed since 2015.
- Malmberg was first selected as a top-rated health care attorney in both 2007 and 2008. He was honored again in 2013 and each year since.
- Sheehan was selected in the practice area of estate planning, and probate and elder law. She has been listed since 2008.
- Spear was selected in the practice area of business litigation. He has been listed since 2014.
- Wade was selected in the practice area of business litigation. She has been listed since 2019.
In the “Rising Stars” category:
- Forbes was recognized in the practice area of family law. She has been listed since 2019.
- Goldstein was recognized in the practice area of personal injury law general (plaintiff). She has been listed since 2021.
- Leonard was recognized in the practice area of family law. He has been listed since 2015.
- Melson was recognized as a business and corporate attorney. He has been listed since 2018.
- Morse was recognized in the practice area of mergers and acquisitions. She has been listed since 2014.
- Nadeau was recognized in the practice area of government relations. She has been listed since 2019.
- Super Lawyers: https://www.superlawyers.com/
- Peter F. Burger: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/peter-f-burger/
- Robert S. Carey: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/robert-s-carey/
- Jonathan M. Eck: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/jonathan-m-eck/
- Judith A. Fairclough: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/judith-a-fairclough/
- Margaret R. Kerouac: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/margaret-r-kerouac/
- John A. Malmberg: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/john-a-malmberg/
- Virginia Symmes Sheehan,: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/virginia-symmes-sheehan/
- Jeffrey C. Spear: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/jeffrey-c-spear/
- Lisa Snow Wade: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/lisa-snow-wade/
- Nicole A. Forbes: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/nicole-a-forbes/
- Meredith Farrell Goldstein: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/meredith-r-farrell/
- Petar Leonard: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/petar-leonard/
- Bradford Melson: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/bradford-w-melson/
- Julie Morse: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/julie-r-morse/
- Lindsay E. Nadeau: https://orr-reno.com/our-people/lindsay-nadeau/
Source URL: https://orr-reno.com/super-lawyers-recognizes-9-orr-reno-attorneys-plus-6-rising-stars/
Copyright ©2023 Orr & Reno unless otherwise noted.