Rebecca J. Liubakka
Rebecca advises clients on a broad range of corporate and transactional matters. These include entity formation, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions, including search fund acquisitions.
Rebecca has twenty years of experience in the Federal Defense Industry, specializing in Foreign Military Sales, Export Compliance, Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Grants, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS), General Services Association (GSA) Proposals, Agreements and Schedules. For fifteen years she was involved in Employee Stock Ownership Program Management and spent eight years managing a 401K plan.
In addition to her many family and community activities, Rebecca spends as much time outside as possible. She is always planning some sort of camping, skiing, or traveling adventure. She likes to swim, read, and participate in a variety of culinary challenges with her friends.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member Massachusetts State Bar
- Member New Hampshire State Bar
- American Corporate Counsel Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- National Contract Managers’ Association
- Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries, Beyster Institute
- Coalition for Consumer Bankruptcy Debtor Education – Debtor Counselor
- Hy Silver Hands-On Proposal Workshop
- Milford NH Town Poll Volunteer
- Family Promise of Greater Nashua – Transitional Shelter –Board of Trustees, President Emeritus
- Girl Scouts USA – Lifetime Member, Troop Leader, Board Committee Member, Camp Farnsworth Staff
- Unlearning Stereotypes: Race Relations Project — NY Civil Liberties Union
Honors & Distinctions
- Gold Award, Girl Scouts USA