Nathaniel B. Morse
Nat assists clients with energy projects, environmental disputes, and a variety of litigation matters. He has experience working with the Site Evaluation Committee, the Department of Environmental Services, in various other administrative judicial proceedings, and in state and federal courtrooms. He enjoys using his diverse background to help clients navigate complex, legal challenges.
After a brief career in environmental sciences that spanned the private and academic sectors, Nat gained relevant legal experience during law school by interning with the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office Environmental Protection Bureau, New Hampshire Legal Assistance, and Justice Gary E. Hicks of the New Hampshire Supreme Court.
Nat enjoys hiking, biking, and traveling with his wife and two daughters; trying new craft beers with friends; and rooting for the Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Indians.
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association – Environmental & Natural Resources Law Section, Clerk and Member
- Second Start, Secretary and Board Member
- Granite United Way, Merrimack County Community Impact Committee, Member
- NH Center for Nonprofits Hoffman-Haas Fellow, 2018
- Concord Northeast Softball, Assistant Coach
- “Litigation Overview: New Hampshire”, Westlaw – Practical Law State Q&A, July 25, 2019