OverviewChief Operating Officer
Maureen manages all business functions as well as the overall operations of the Firm. She is a member of the Management Committee and participates in management meetings. In addition to general responsibility for financial planning and controls, personnel administration, and systems and physical facilities she identifies and plans for the Firm’s changing needs and shares responsibility for strategic planning, practice management and marketing.
Chief Operating Officer
- Finance director, Town of Goffstown, New Hampshire
- Internal auditor and financial analyst, Digital Equipment Corporation
Maureen enjoys kayaking, skiing, reading and all-round exercising.
“I believe that a positive attitude towards all aspects of work and personal life is important to success.”
Professional and Community Involvement
- President, Granite State Association of Legal Administrators
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators
- Board of Directors, NH Business Committee for the Arts
- Past Trustee, Goffstown library
- Past President of several parent organizations in her town’s school district and other local organizations