Caroline K. Brown
Caroline is a trial lawyer with a focus on divorce, family law, and criminal defense. Her extensive courtroom experience includes jury and bench trials throughout the state of New Hampshire.
- Offices of the New Hampshire Public Defender (NHPD)
- Representated individuals charged with homicides, felonies, misdemeanors and motor vehicle offences
- Manager, the NHPD offices at Laconia and Littleton
During Caroline’s free time she likes to water ski, hike and spend time with family.
Caroline is a firm believer in alternative dispute resolution, particularly in the area of family law. Her trial preparation skills are a clear asset to clients when preparing a case for mediation or negotiation, and her trial skills have proved to be invaluable in cases that ultimately need to be resolved in the courtroom.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, The American Academy of Certified Financial Litigators
- Member, Central New Hampshire Collaborative Practice Group
- Member, New Hampshire Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Adjunct Professor in American Government, Manchester Community College
- Member, Family Law Section of the New Hampshire Bar Association
- Board Member, Hearth Media Initiative
- Past Board Member, Hear in New Hampshire
- Board Member, Second Start
Honors & Distinctions
- Judge, American Mock Trial Tournament, St. Anselm College
- Center for Children’s Rights Whittier Law Fellow
- Certified Financial Litigator
- National Business Institute: How to Get Your Social Media, Email and Text Evidence Admitted
- Concord Chamber of Commerce: When Family and Criminal Law Creep into the Workplace